Made by Hand is giving you 150 reasons to shop local this holiday season as they present the Christmas Made by Hand Show on Saturday December 6, 2014 & Sunday December 7, 2014 at the Careport Centre in Hamilton.
It’s Hamilton’s biggest “shop local” event of the season featuring over 150 local artists, artisans and designers and free photos with Santa provided by Trish Beesley Photography.
The show offers a collection of thousands of creative gift ideas from over 150 Canadian artists, artisans and designers. An array of products from a wide range of categories such as holiday décor, fashion and jewellery, natural body care, glass and ceremics, woodworking, pottery, photography, gourmet foods, toys and visual arts. The Made by Hand Show is for all ages from the youngster to baby boomer, it’s an opportunity to meet local artists and hear the inspiring stories about their craft.
Christmas Made by Hand Show at a glance:
· Over 150 artisans and designers (including 30 from the Hamilton area)
· Free photos with Santa provided by Trish Beesley Photography
· Fashion Show at 1:00pm showcasing local designers
· Crafting for a Cure is the designated charity for the Made by Hand Show
· Admission $7.00 (children free) / Free Parking
Date/Hours: Sat./Sun. December 6-7, 2014, 10:00am – 4:00pm
Place: The Careport Centre, 270 Longwood Road South, Hamilton Ontario
Ticket Prices: Adults: $7.00 online or at the door
Children 12 & under: free